Deceased Estates & Disputes
Our expert wills and estates team can assist you with any issues and concerns that may arise when someone passes away. We provide current and practical advice, in a manner that is respectful to you and those you have lost.
If you believe you have been treated unfairly or inadequately provided for in a will, you may be able to make a claim on the estate.
We offer expert advice and legal services when our clients are faced with:
- have been named as an executor in someone’s will;
- need a grant of probate or letters of administration;
- have suspicions or concerns about a will’s validity;
- have been left out of a will or feel it is unfair;
- are a relative of someone who died without a will;
- feel that an executor or administrator is not doing their job properly.