Jess assists in the areas of dust diseases claims, workers compensation and industrial deafness.
Jess started at Turner Freeman as a law clerk in 2013. She was admitted to the Supreme Court of South Australia in 2017 and has stayed on at the firm as a solicitor. As a result of her four years of experience assisting other solicitors in her chosen field of practice, Jess is well equipped to assist her clients in an efficient and effective manner.
Jess’s experience includes assisting in instructing counsel at several trials under the Dust Diseases Act 2005 (SA), including the recent landmark decision of Latz v. Amaca Pty Ltd (formerly James Hardie & Coy Pty Limited).
- Jess joined Turner Freeman in 2013 as a law clerk at our Adelaide office. She now practices as an admitted solicitor in that office. She is able to travel to see clients in hospital or at home.
Qualifications & Memberhsips
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics and International Studies) – University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Law Society of South Australia