- Amber practices in the areas of Wills and Estates Law and Property Law.
- Amber is based at Turner Freeman’s Penrith Office
Amber was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in November 2020. Prior to being admitted, she has worked in the areas of Wills and Estates for five years, giving her an in-depth understanding of the law regarding estate litigation, family provision claims, estate planning and administration.
Amber understands that dealing with death can be a difficult and emotional time. She will guide you through the legal processes to make things a little easier for you.
What Amber’s Clients Say About Her
- “I really cannot thank you enough for doing what you did. You are one of the nice, trustworthy lawyers” – Shane
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (LLB) – Western Sydney University
- The Law Society of New South Wales