- Anthony is a solicitor working in our Brisbane office assisting the compensation law team.
- Anthony was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in October 2016.
Prior to joining Turner Freeman Lawyers in early November 2017, Anthony worked for a large international insurer as one of their in-house claims consultants. Before that, he developed experience in investigating and resolving compensation claims.
- Anthony enjoys the challenge of investigating claims in order to achieve excellent outcomes for his clients. He is tenacious in his approach to research and evidenced based compensation.
Qualifications & memberships
- Bachelor of Laws and Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Queensland University of Technology.
- Bachelor of Arts (Double Majoring in Psychology) with Honours – University of Queensland.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society