Brittany specialises in statutory workers compensation and motor vehicle accident claims as well as work injury damages claims, common law motor vehicle claims and public liability claims.
Brittany understands that each client is faced with different circumstances and as such, she takes great pride accommodating to each client’s individual and unique circumstance when representing and assisting them throughout their compensation claim.
Brittany is based in our Parramatta office, however, can tailor client appointments by travelling to our other offices by appointment or attending client homes or hospitals if needed.
Brittany recently joined Turner Freeman Lawyers in 2023. Prior to joining Turner Freeman, Brittany previously worked with another leading NSW personal injury firm representing injured claimants and is determined to continue representing injured claimants to ensure they feel supported and guided throughout their compensation claim.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Criminology, Western Sydney University
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office
- Law Society of New South Wales