David is a lawyer in our Parramatta office and specialises in the areas of dust diseases litigation and employment and industrial law. David acts for clients suffering from mesothelioma, asbestosis, silicosis and asbestos related lung cancers in the Dust Diseases Tribunal. He also acts for clients in unfair dismissal, adverse action, underpayment and discrimination claims and has experience in litigating matters in the Federal Court, Federal Circuit Court and the Fair Work Commission.
David joined Turner Freeman in April 2014, and has worked as a solicitor since his admission in June 2018.
What David’s Clients Say about Him
- “Just wanted to put in writing my appreciation of the out come of my case. … you continued my case at the half way point and managed to bring yourself up to date with everything past and present and continued to the successful outcome.” G.J.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts (History) – University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Law Society of NSW
- NSW Society of Labor Lawyers