- Emma is a Senior Associate with Turner Freeman Lawyers and is based on the Gold Coast. She currently practices exclusively in compensation law and superannuation claims.
- Emma joined Turner Freeman Lawyers as a Litigation Clerk in November 2009, while undertaking a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce at Griffith University.
- Emma is dedicated to achieving the best outcomes for her clients. When joining Turner Freeman Lawyers, Emma was based at our Brisbane office, practicing in compensation law. Emma then assisted in the opening of our Gold Coast office in June 2013, where she has been based since.
- Emma volunteers every fortnight at the Southport Outreach Centre of My Community Legal
Qualifications & memberships
- Emma is an active member of the local community and is a member of both the Queensland Law Society and WLAQ.
- Emma then completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice at The College of Law, and was admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland in January 2012.
- Member of the Gold Coast District Law Association and Women Lawyers Association of Queensland.
- Emma is also currently in the process of applying to be a mentor under the GLAD program
“A big thank you to Turner Freeman compensation lawyers! Emma handled my claim and I must say how brilliant she was! So professional, friendly and respectful of my wishes through the whole process. She always took her time to explain everything to me step by step. She went above and beyond and secured a settlement well above what was expected, which has in turn helped me greatly. I don’t think I would have had the same exceptional service nor outcome had I gone elsewhere. Again thank you to Emma and the staff at Turner Freeman compensation you really are a great team !!”
D.P. – Varsity Lakes
“Words cannot express my appreciation, your professionalism, communication and not willing to back down is secondary to none. You are worth your weight in gold, I was certainly the winner having you to represent me.”
“Thanks to Emma Davidson I finally managed to have my claim settled, Emma is a true professional in her field of expertise. Once I had Emma involved my claim was handled quickly, I was keep fully informed throughout the process and nothing was too much trouble. Emma went above and beyond and would highly recommend.”
Hilary – Elanora
“You’re superb at your job and I was very grateful to have been assigned someone so diligent and professional. Initially I had no intension of going through any of this process as I thought it would all be hugely complex, highly confusing and very labourious. You and the team made everything very simple and very fast. I always felt completely in the loop and abreast of everything that was going on. What’s more you even achieved a result beyond my expectations and in a time scale far shorter than I had anticipated. I’m sure you have some difficult days at work sometimes but just know that I’m someone who you’ve really helped through a difficult time and your hard work and great manner has helped me through a tough time.”
J.T. – Mermaid Waters