- Fatima is a personal injury lawyer in our Perth office and specialises in workers compensation claims, fatal accident claims, motor vehicle accident cases, industrial deafness claims, catastrophic medical negligence claims as well as public liability actions.
Fatima is a tenacious advocate for her clients.
Compensation law experience
- Fatima’s experience in compensation law means that she has a wealth of experience in dealing with injured clients. Fatima understands what it means to suffer an injury and not know where to turn for help. Fatima is driven by her passion for meeting her client’s needs. This includes but is not limited to providing simple straight forward advice.
- Fatima’s conviction is such that her policy is to reply to her client’s claim related concerns and queries on the same day.
“Thank you Fatima for my settlement. Have a blessed day and many thanks for all the hard work that you have contributed.”
“Your guidance and support through the case has been much appreciated. Thanks again for all your hard work.”
Fatima’s expertise in other areas of law
Fatima is a versatile lawyer with experience representing clients and union members in family law cases, providing advice and representation in Total Permanent Disability (TPD) and Income protection claims and drafting wills.
Fatima believes that her job is to help her clients achieve the best possible outcomes without the legal fuss and unnecessary stress that are usually associated with compensation claims.
In addition, Fatima has been providing legal services for union members in the meat, retail, manufacturing, construction and mining industries unions since 2003.
- Fatima Verdingola was admitted to practice law in the Supreme Court of Western Australia in 2003 and has been involved in claims pursued in many jurisdictions in Australia.
- Fatima ensures that her clients’ claims meet a thorough and expedient resolution without unnecessary delays which only cause further stress to her clients.
- Fatima is fluent in the Portuguese language which means that she also assists her Portuguese clients whose English is a second language.