Hannah is a lawyer based in the Newcastle office and practices in the areas of will, probate, estate administration, inheritance law and contested estates. Arrangements can be made for me to meet with clients in other Turner Freeman offices, at their home or in hospital if clients are unable to travel.
Hannah was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2017, after being admitted as a solicitor of the High Court of New Zealand.
- Bachelor of Laws
- Graduate of Institute of Professional Legal Studies
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of NSW
- Legal Practitioner of the High Court of New Zealand
- Member of the New South Wales Law Society
- Member of the Newcastle Law Society