- Jade is based in our Newcastle Office and specialises in workers compensation, industrial deafness and total and permanent disability insurance claims. Whilst Jade is located in Newcastle, she also services the Hunter Region, Central Coast and Mid-North New South Wales.
- Jade joined Turner Freeman in 2014 as a Law Clerk. At university she completed a Bachelor of Social Science, majoring in Human Services and Community Welfare.
- Jade is passionate about helping others and especially those who are disadvantaged.
- She graduated from a Bachelor of Laws with first class honours in 2016 and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in February 2017.
Jade practises in the field of personal injury law. She represents workers who have been injured in industrial accidents, bringing claims for compensation on their behalf against employers and insurers.
What Jade’s Clients Say About Her
- “Hi Jade, This is very much a belated thank you to you and your firm for assisting me in my difficulties with my claim. All’s well that ends well thanks to you people, all is good. Yours sincerely.” Des
- “Thanks Jade. I know I’ve said it many times, but I really appreciate your expertise and assistance.” Jeremy
- “Thank you for everything. I appreciate all the work carried out by yourself and your team.” Michael
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) – The University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Social Science (with Distinction) – The University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice – The University of Newcastle
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Newcastle Law Society
- WIRO Approved Legal Service Provider