- Jade sees clients in both our Newcastle and Toronto Offices. She primarily practises in workers compensation, work injury damages and total and permanent disability insurance claims. She represents injured workers and assists them with disputes and bringing claims for compensation on their behalf against employers and insurers.
- Jade joined Turner Freeman in 2014. At university, she completed a Bachelor of Laws, graduating with first class honours, and a Bachelor of Social Science, graduating with distinction. She was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in February 2017.
Jade was born and raised in Newcastle, giving her considerable local knowledge of the Newcastle community. As well seeing clients at our Newcastle and Toronto offices, she also services the Hunter Region, Central Coast and Mid-North New South Wales.
- Jade is passionate about helping others, and understands it can be very difficult for injured workers to navigate the complexities of legal systems and the law. She strives to assist workers in understanding their rights and entitlements to ensure they are treated fairly, and in achieving the best outcome possible for their claim.
- Outside of work, Jade enjoys giving back to the local community. She volunteers her time as a judge of student competitions at the University of Newcastle and as a pro bono solicitor at the University of Newcastle Legal Centre. On weekends, you can find her heading to Newcastle’s beautiful beaches, or going for a walk around Lake Macquarie with her rescue dog Piper.
What Jade’s Clients Say About Her
- “Hi Jade, This is very much a belated thank you to you and your firm for assisting me in my difficulties with my claim. All’s well that ends well thanks to you people, all is good. Yours sincerely.” Des
- “Thanks Jade. I know I’ve said it many times, but I really appreciate your expertise and assistance.” Jeremy
- “Thank you for everything. I appreciate all the work carried out by yourself and your team.” Michael
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) – The University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Social Science (with Distinction) – The University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice – The University of Newcastle
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Newcastle Law Society
- WIRO Approved Legal Service Provider