Kelly is a Senior Associate in our Queensland Wills and Estates department working across our offices in Brisbane, Ipswich and Logan. Since 2012 Kelly has dedicated her career to the practice of succession law (wills and estates). Kelly’s expertise is in estate litigation, estate administration and estate planning.
Kelly represents a wide range of applicants and respondents in complex estate disputes. Kelly advises clients in family provision applications, disputes about the validity of wills, disputes about the administration of estates, power of attorney disputes, guardianship and administration disputes and superannuation death benefit disputes.
Kelly is passionate about her work, the opportunity to help people and ease their burden when they are dealing with the loss of a loved one. Kelly gets immense satisfaction from finding effective solutions and strategies for clients that provide a real, positive impact on their lives.
Kelly has completed her Masters of Applied Law (Majoring in Wills an Estates) and is recognised as a Trust and Estate Practitioner by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners.
Kelly is listed in The Best Lawyers in Australia for Trusts and Estates (2020 and 2021).
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours), University of Southern Queensland
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Masters of Applied Law (Majoring in Wills and Estates), College of Law
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland and High Court of Australia
- Committee member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners
- Queensland Law Society
- Women Lawyers Association of Queensland
Helping people in difficult times – The Collage of Law