- Kyle practices in the areas of Wills and Estates law and Property law, as well as general commercial law.
- Kyle has a particular interest in estate litigation and will disputes but also has extensive experience in the drafting of wills, estate planning, estate administration, estate litigation, property litigation and commercial leasing.
- Kyle is based at Turner Freeman’s Penrith office however he will also visit clients at home and in hospital if they are unable to travel.
Kyle has completed a Bachelor of Laws, and prior to that studied a Bachelor of Business & Commerce, majoring in Accounting at the University of Western Sydney.
He was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in 2014 following completion of his Practical Legal Training under the tutelage of John Mann, an Accredited Specialist in both Wills and Estates Law and Property Law.
- “I realise that the loss of a loved one is a very difficult time, and when people are faced with dealing with complex legal issues that may follow, it can be a great relief to have things explained simply and in plain English.”
What Kyle’s Clients Say About Him
- “I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your assistance over the last couple of years. I really appreciate how easy you made things under such difficult circumstances.” Imogen
- “Just a small token of warmest thanks for your support, professionalism and always correct advice. The outcome is a true blessing and allows the end of a chapter and a wonderful new beginning. Best wishes.” Ivette
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Western Sydney
- Masters of Applied Laws (Wills and Estates) LLM
- Bachelor of Business & Commerce (Accounting) – University of Western Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law
- Law Society of New South Wales
- New South Wales Young Lawyers
- STEP Affiliate (Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners)
I just want to thank you so much for your hard work and patience. My sister and I appreciate this so much and also your kindness. You have made me feel comfortable through the process, which I if I can be honest with you all was quite scary and overwhelming. You are lovely people.
“Just a short note to thank you very much for your support over the past 12 months and assisting in bringing this sad chapter to my father’s passing to an end.”
“From the very first phone call to you, I had a very good feeling that everything would be just fine. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.”
Stan & Sharon
“You always make time for us and we are really grateful for all your help always.”