Lisa is an Associate at Turner Freeman Lawyers and is based at our Varsity Lakes Office.
Since being admitted to the Supreme Court of Queensland, she has worked exclusively in personal injury. She is a dedicated personal injury lawyer who is driven to assist people through the most challenging times. She represents clients in all areas of compensation law.
Outside of work Lisa enjoys spending time with her partner and dog as well as going to the beach and the gym.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Admitted to the Supreme Court of QLD
- Bachelor of Laws – Griffith University 2017
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Queensland University of Technology 2018
- Member of Queensland Law Society
- Member of Australian Lawyers Alliance