- Mumtash is a lawyer based in our Sydney office and practices exclusively in the law of wills, probate, estate administration, inheritance law and contested estates.
- She has a particular interest in estate litigation, family provision claims and wills disputes but also has extensive experience in drafting wills, testamentary trusts, estate planning, probate applications and estate administration.
- Mumtash was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2017 after graduating from the University of Sydney with a Juris Doctor. Prior to that, she completed a Bachelor in Commerce majoring in corporate finance and marketing.
Mumtash provides unbiased, cost-effective and practical advice to achieve the best possible outcome for her clients.
- Juris Doctor – University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – College of Law
- Bachelor of Commerce – University of Western Australia