Samantha joined Turner Freeman in September 2019 as a solicitor based in our Sydney office. She can assist and advise clients in relation to various Property Law matters including:-
- Conveyancing (sale and purchase of property) and other general property matters.
Whilst Samantha is based in our Sydney office, arrangements can be made for her to meet with clients at other Turner Freeman offices, at their home or in hospital if they are unable to travel. Please contact Samantha to discuss this.
What Samantha’s Clients Say About Her
- “Samantha is a passionate Lawyer with great experience in property and most importantly negotiation. She is committed to winning relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders alike. I’ve seen the value she adds through many activities including: follow-up, research and investigation, management of multiple teams, and collaborating with colleagues from outside of her division. She was a pleasure to work with and provided great comfort as a first-home buyer.” Aleco
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, University of Notre Dame Australia
- Bachelor of Arts (Politics & International Relations), University of Notre Dame Australia
Law Society of NSW