- An accredited personal injury law specialist since 1994, Steve has vast experience in insurance claims, motor vehicle accidents workers compensation, work injury damages public liability claims and medical negligence.
- Steve is also very experienced in civil cases, contract disputes, wills estates and especially contested estate claims.
What it means to be an accredited specialist
- To be accredited specialists must pass a series of meticulous assessments on both legal knowledge and its application in practice. To retain their accreditation specialists must undertake significant additional professional development in their area of expertise each year.
Stephen worked in court houses all over New South Wales whilst completing his law degree, giving him an excellent background in advocacy and litigation. Steve has been a solicitor for over 30 years and in that time has regularly appeared in courts and commissions throughout New South Wales.
- Steve has lived in the Lake Macquarie area for the past 25 years and regularly gives his time to the local community through being a member of the boards of local sporting groups and as honorary solicitor to community groups. Steve also assists local schools in the state wide mock trial competition for high school students.
Steve’s long legal experience and outside interests give him a balanced perspective and he will always provide relevant and practical advice on solving legal problems.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Diploma in Law (SAB)
- NSW Law Society Personal Injury Law Accredited Specialist
- NSW Law Society
- Newcastle Law Society