Tiahna is based on our Toronto office and specialises in conveyancing, commercial leasing, retail leasing and property law. Tiahna also has experience in wills and estates.
Tiahna graduated from a Bachelor of Laws with honours in 2014 and was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in February 2015.
What Tiahna’s clients say about her:
- “Tiahna, Thank you for the wonderful job you did on Monday to help us organise our wills and other documents. It’s a bit of a difficult time at the moment … but you made that task a lot easier.” – Cathy
Qualifications and memberships:
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours) – The University of Newcastle
- Diploma of Legal Practice – The University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Communication (Major in Journalism) with Distinction – The University of Newcastle
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales
- Member of the Newcastle Law Society