Named one of the recommended motor vehicle and work injury compensation lawyers in New South Wales for 3 years in a row.
Named one of the recommended public liability lawyers in New South Wales for 2018.
An accredited specialist in Personal Injury Law since 2012, Richard specialises in work injury damages, workers compensation, Comcare claims, motor vehicle accident claims, personal injury, public liability and industrial hearing loss claims.
He is also an Approved Legal Service Provider to the WorkCover Independent Review Officer (WIRO).
- Richard is based in our Parramatta office, but often sees clients in the firm’s Sydney, Penrith and Campbelltown offices.
What it means to be an accredited specialist
To be accredited specialists must pass a series of meticulous assessments on both legal knowledge and its application in practice. To retain their accreditation specialists must undertake significant additional professional development in their area of expertise each year.
He has a high level of expertise in dealing with injuries that occur in the work place, workers compensation claims, work injury damages claims, work related injuries on behalf of Commonwealth employees that give rise to Comcare claims and total and permanent disablement claims under superannuation policies.
- Richard also has a high level expertise in dealing with motor vehicle accident and public liability claims.
- Apart from his one to one dealings with injured workers Richard also provides high level legal advice to the firm’s Union clients and a number of Australia’s largest health services providers.
What Richard’s Clients Say about Him
“Words are unable to express how thankful we are for your kindness and guidance through all of this.” Steve & Alyssa
“Thank you so much for helping me with my workers compensation mediation. You have given me a happy ending to a nearly ten year ordeal.” Julie
“I like to make sure that my clients get clear updated advice and recommendations at all times so that they can make informed decisions about their cases”
Industrial Deafness & Hearing Loss Claims
- Richard supervises one of the largest industrial hearing loss practices in New South Wales and South Australia.
Richard has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the recommended motor vehicle and work injury compensation lawyers in New South Wales for 3 years in a row. Richard was also listed as a recommended public liability lawyer for 2018.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law – University of Technology, Sydney
- Bachelor of Business (International Business) – University of Technology, Sydney
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the WorkCover Independent Review Officer (WIRO)
- Member of the Law Society for New South Wales
- Member of the NSW Young Lawyers
- Australian Lawyers Alliance