We Can Help By:
- Advising on your entitlements
- Assisting with workplace disputes and negotiations with your employer
- Termination, unfair dismissal, breach of contract, discrimination and redundancy entitlements
- Discrimination advice
- Providing Contract advice
Contact any of our employment lawyers in Australia by calling 13 43 63 or via our online enquiry form.
Alternatively, you can visit us at any of our offices nationally at:
- Our NSW offices are in Sydney, Parramatta, Campbelltown, Newcastle, Penrith, Wollongong and Gloucester.
- Our Queensland offices are in Brisbane, Logan, North Lakes, Ipswich, Toowoomba, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast and Cairns.
- Our South Australian offices are in Adelaide CBD and Whyalla.
- Our Western Australia office is in Perth.
Meet the team
Frequently asked questions
Our expertise in employment law matters
Turner Freeman Lawyers employment lawyers have the expertise and knowledge you need to help you with your matter. Our aim is to help you get the best possible outcome.
We can help you with matters relating to:
- All Unfair dismissal claims
- Breaches of contract
- Employment contracts
- Workplace disputes such as bullying, harassment and/or discrimination
- Union services
- Contract review (employees and contractors)
Fair Work Ombudsman
To find out more information about your workplace rights and obligations, please visit the Fair Work Ombudsman website at www.fairwork.gov.au.