- Alyssa was admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of NSW in 2013. Since 2014, Alyssa has practiced in the areas of Wills & Estates and Property Law.
- Alyssa can assist and advise clients in relation to various Wills & Estates and Property Law matters including:-
o Simple and complex wills, including wills with Testamentary Trusts;
o Estate planning involving Family Trusts and Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;
o Powers of Attorney;
o Appointments of Enduring Guardian;
o Simple and complex applications for Probate and Letters of Administration;
o Deceased estate administration and disputes;
o Contested wills and family provision claims;
o Conveyancing (sale and purchase of property) and other general property matters.
- Alyssa is based in Turner Freeman’s Parramatta office. Arrangements can be made for Alyssa to meet with clients at other Turner Freeman offices, at their home or in hospital if they are unable to travel. Please contact Alyssa to discuss this.
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, College of Law
- Bachelor of Laws, Western Sydney University
- Bachelor of Communication Studies (Journalism), Western Sydney University
- Law Society of NSW
- NSW Young Lawyers