- Named in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyers in Queensland for 2 years in a row.
- Jenna heads our Queensland Wills & Estates Department at Turner Freeman Lawyers. She is based in our Brisbane office, however services clients state wide. She works exclusively in the area of Succession Law as this is where her passion lies.
- Jenna’s clients appreciate her “hands-on” and direct approach that she provides at an especially difficult time in their lives when they lost a loved one.
- Jenna always strives to do the best she can for her clients to ensure that their wishes are adhered to, as well as tries to achieve the best outcome for her clients if they have been unfairly left out of a Will. She is also experienced in defending the Estate against complex claims.
Jenna has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended Wills & Estates Litigation Lawyers in Queensland for 2 years in a row.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Jenna completed a Master of Laws (Applied Law) majoring in Wills and Estates from The College of Law in 2020.
- Jenna completed 12 month articles as a Trainee Lawyer before being admitted as a lawyer.
- Jenna completed a Bachelor of Laws at The University of Southern Queensland and was crowned valedictorian for her inaugural graduating law cohort.
- Jenna has lectured at the Australian National University as a seasonal academic in Wills and Estates Law
- Jenna is a member of the Queensland Law Society, the Society of Trusts and Equity Practitioners as well as other non-profit organisations.
- Jenna is a committee member of the Society of Trust and Equity Practitioners (STEP) Qld branch
I was referred by a friend in question of an estate matter, but hearing about the cost of lawyers I felt a bit daunted engaging a city law firm, not knowing how long the process would be or cost. I was quite wrong with my initial thought, as Turner Freeman Lawyers ventured into a speedy process,continuously kept me informed along the way and I thought your costs were extremely reasonable. I most definitely would refer any close family member or friend to you. Thank you so much.
E.F. – Gosford (NSW)
Thank you Jenna for everything you have done for me in a relatively short period and for the spectacular result you achieved for me. I am happy that I found you after being sucked in with another firm on a no win, no fee and getting nowhere with my previous solicitor who would not even return my calls. I am so glad that I found you. What you achieved without mediation and without court action is amazing. You are a remarkable lady, a great solicitor with so much knowledge and the most important true to your word and trustworthy.
R B, Brisbane
It has been a very difficult time for me, but your attention to detail, your prompt responses and returning of calls have made a real difference.
We love that you are professional yet personable and that you’ve been reliable and informative every step of the way.
I think this case turned out a lot more involved than any of us thought it would. I’m so glad we had you & Jeff in our corner. Jeff Otto was a perfect choice. Please extend our sincere thanks to Jeff for all his help. Thanks again for being so fantastic.
T H, Ipswich
To lose someone you love, Well, that is devastating enough. But that pain gets compounded, Wading through the legal stuff. So I am thankful for the help, From the three of you. Because if I hadn’t called TF, I’d probably still be sorting it, in 2032.
I was happy with Jenna Hutchinson from the very beginning with our first phone call, when we discussed whether she could assist with my mother’s estate. I was very happy with how Jenna and her team were able to sort everything out for us. Thank you very much.
A big thank you to all concerned. This result is life changing for me. Turner Freeman are just brilliant, I can’t praise you enough! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! So grateful for the good work that was put into achieving a positive outcome. Forever grateful.
C.B. – Brisbane