- Emma is a Senior Associate, based in the Brisbane office and practises exclusively in compensation law.
- Emma has represented clients in various jurisdictions, including Queensland, New South Wales, Tasmania and New Zealand, as well as successfully instructing Counsel in complex trial and appeal matters.
- Emma is passionate about assisting her clients and their families to achieve results that make a genuine difference to their lives. She strives to provide her clients with a unique balance of robust representation, logical advice and sincerity.
Emma has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the Injury & Compensation Law Rising Stars in Australia for 2019.
- Emma holds degrees in Law and Urban Development from the Queensland University of Technology, graduating with honours in both disciplines.
- Emma is admitted to the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland.
We have reached the end of the road at last, and we have been so fortunate to have you advocating on our behalf. I have really appreciated your hard work, and that you kept me informed every step of the way. You made it so easy for us, and we always felt confident that we were in safe and competent hands. Without your encouragement and assurance of success, we probably would not have considered pursuing compensation. I wish you every success and bright future.
H.E. – Sunnybank Hills
My children and I wish to express to you our sincere thanks for your prompt response. We truly appreciate your invaluable advice and continued endeavours to negotiate a successful settlement. I also want to personally acknowledge Emma and my appreciation of the outstanding support she showed us both during this difficult time.
J.L. – Seventeen Mile Rocks
Dad was very apprehensive about going through the compensation claim process due to the bad experience he had with another solicitor and firm previously. The way Emma handled the case with compassion and empathy mattered so much and more than I can put into words. Emma was on the ball the entire time, having able to finalise the claim in 4 weeks. I would highly recommend Turner Freeman and Emma to anyone who’s looking for a law firm.
E.S. – Nundah
I’d like to thank you and the team at Turner Freeman Lawyers for all your hard work and support during this trying time in my and my father’s life. I am pleased to hear that the claim was successful and that the process seemed fairly hassle free and straightforward on our part.