- Emma is an Associate, based in the Brisbane office and practises exclusively in compensation law.
- Emma has represented clients in various jurisdictions, including Queensland, New South Wales and New Zealand, as well as successfully instructing Counsel in complex trial and appeal matters.
- Emma is passionate about assisting her clients and their families to achieve results that make a genuine difference to their lives. She strives to provide her clients with a unique balance of robust representation, logical advice and sincerity.
- Emma holds degrees in Law and Urban Development from the Queensland University of Technology, graduating with honours in both disciplines.
- Emma is admitted to the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland.
My children and I wish to express to you our sincere thanks for your prompt response. We truly appreciate your invaluable advice and continued endeavours to negotiate a successful settlement. I also want to personally acknowledge Emma and my appreciation of the outstanding support she showed us both during this difficult time.
J.L. – Seventeen Mile Rocks
Dad was very apprehensive about going through the compensation claim process due to the bad experience he had with another solicitor and firm previously. The way Emma handled the case with compassion and empathy mattered so much and more than I can put into words. Emma was on the ball the entire time, having able to finalise the claim in 4 weeks. I would highly recommend Turner Freeman and Emma to anyone who’s looking for a law firm.
E.S. – Nundah