A litigation expert you can turn to
- Awarded Leading Compensation Lawyer by Doyle’s Guide 5 years in a row.
- Thady brings more than 20 years experience to your litigation matter. Thady has successfully pursued hundreds of litigated and non-litigated claims and achieved excellent results for his clients in all States and Territories in Australia. He has also represented clients in the United Kingdom, Canada, the Netherlands, New Zealand and other countries.
- Thady’s clients appreciate his focus on achieving an early resolution to their claims through the highest possible quality legal advice delivered cost effectively, compassionately and often at a difficult time for his clients and their families.
What Thady’s Clients Say About Him
- “While I am more than happy with the outcome, it was your dedication and professional persistence in fighting this claim on my behalf that I appreciated the most.” W.B. – Everton Park
- “I would like to thank you and your team for all the hard work you put in towards my compensation claim. It never entered my head hat I would receive this amount.” C.B. – Bundaberg
Experience, Qualifications & Awards
- Graduate of Princeton University in the United States
Thady has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the leading compensation lawyers in Australia as well as Queensland for 5 years in a row.
Thady named as winner of the 2020 International Advisory Experts Award for Litigation Law in Australia
Organisations & Memberships
Thady is also well known for his significant personal contribution to various support groups and charitable organisations in Queensland and around Australia.