- Georgina (Nina) is a solicitor with Turner Freeman and is based in our Ipswich office.
- Since joining Turner Freeman, Nina has worked exclusively in the area of compensation law working in a team alongside other highly skilled practitioners.
- Admitted in the Supreme Court of Queensland and joined Turner Freeman in October 2015 as a Law Clerk in our Toowoomba office. Nina moved over to our Ipswich office in March 2017 and has been working as a Lawyer since August 2017.
What Nina’s Clients Say About Her
“After being referred to Turner Freeman by a friend for a second opinion on my workers’ compensation claim, I was extremely impressed with Turner Freeman Lawyers Ipswich and the staff. They were exceptional with keeping me informed on my matter and they were able to achieve an excellent outcome for me. I am more than happy with what Turner Freeman Lawyers have done for me and I am happy to recommend Matthew and Nina at Turner Freeman Lawyers.” – BW, Rosewood
Qualifications & memberships
- Nina graduated from the University of Southern Queensland with a Bachelor of Laws and subsequently completed a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice through the College of Law.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.
- Member of the Australian Lawyers Alliance