- Named one of the recommended compensation lawyers in Queensland for 2021.
- Ciaran is a Partner of Turner Freeman and is the manager of our Gold Coast and Tweed Heads offices. He joined the firm in 2012 and practices exclusively in compensation law. Prior to joining Turner Freeman, he had exposure to criminal, insurance as well as banking and finance law.
- His practice involves a wide range of compensation claims in Queensland and New South Wales, which involves travelling all over South East Queensland and Northern New South Wales to meet clients. Ciaran also regularly works out of our Cairns office acting for clients living in North Queensland.
- Ciaran primarily runs claims through the New South Wales and Queensland courts as well as their workers’ compensation schemes. He also pursues claims under the Commonwealth workers’ compensation scheme with Comcare and the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, and has run claims in the New Zealand Accident Compensation Corporation and in the United Kingdom. Ciaran has pursued appeals through the QIRC and the Administrative Appeals Tribunal, and has sought reviews with iCare and the Workers’ Compensation Regulator.
- Due to the variety of Ciaran’s practice, he needs to advise clients of their rights in different jurisdictions.
Ciaran provides straight to the point and clear advice to his clients and enjoys taking on challenging matters and achieving great results.
- Ciaran is passionate about helping people who have been wronged or injured, as well as their families. As nobody’s circumstances are the same, he believes people deserve individual advice to address the complex nature of compensation litigation.
- Outside of his work, Ciaran enjoys travelling and living on the Gold Coast where he can spend time at the beach with his wife and his dog.
- On weekends, you will regularly find Ciaran playing, watching or attending sporting events. Ciaran is a supporter of the Burleigh Bears Rugby League club and regularly watches their games at Pizzey Park at Miami.
Ciaran has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended compensation lawyers in Queensland for 2021.
Ciaran has been named a Finalist in the Regional/Suburban Lawyer of Year category in the Australian Law Awards for 2020.
I cannot thank Ciaran Ehrich and the team at Turner Freeman Lawyers Gold Coast enough for their help. I greatly appreciate your time and effort to get me such successful outcome!! Your expertise and guidance have been invaluable.
If you are looking for people that actually truly care I would not hesitate to contact Turner Freeman Lawyers and would highly recommend them to my own family and friends. They are all so professional and experienced! Always prompt responses and clear explanations of every single step in the case. I used their assistance second time and I am so happy and impressed by what amazing work they did helping my whole family and me by achieving such unexpected results!!!
Once again THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!
To Ciaran and staff,
For all the help you gave me, after I lost my partner. I didn’t know I was entitled to anything but you have made my life a lot easier.
Thanks so much you guys were amazing. We are so grateful for the great work you have done for us.
A.B. – Robina
Recently I engaged Turner Freeman lawyers to fight a case for me against an employer from years gone by because I had worked with asbestos whilst in their employ, and consequently developed a type of lung cancer. The lawyer acting on my behalf was Ciaran Ehrich. I found him to be a down to earth fellow whom I could speak to man to man.
I could phone him or see him in person when it suited me which was handy because of my hearing disability. We got on well ( even showed me a photo of his new family addition on his phone ). More importantly, when we discussed my case, he predicted it would be settled in my favour for an approximate amount of money and in an approximate time frame. He was absolutely spot on.
I have no hesitation in recommending Ciaran as your acting lawyer in any compensation action.
L.M. – Worongary
Thank you so much to Ciaran and all the staff for getting us such a positive result with our claim, we appreciate it very very much.
Alan – Miami
To describe Ciaran as being dogged and tenacious would be a gross understatement, he just never gave up, with the resultant very successful outcome culminating in my receiving compensation from Comcare. ln my opinion he has the hallmark of a consummate professional.
G.L. – Cairns
Dear Ciaran, we are 100% satisfied with your professional expertise. From day 1, you were professional, friendly, accurate and punctual. The claim took time to complete as expected, and during this time you kept us very well informed of the progress of our claim. If I added any further comments I would simply be repeating myself because of your high level of competence. I cannot give you any higher praise.
Ian and Deidre – Mermaid Beach
I would like to thank Ciaran for his professionalism, expertise and sound advice during the process of my late husband and my compensation claims. His compassion and understanding of our situation took a great weight off our shoulders. I would not hesitate to recommend Ciaran and Turner Freeman Lawyers for successful outcomes in matters related to work related compensation.
D.N. – Everton Park
Just a line or two to say how satisfied I am with the effort and professionalism that Ciaran and his secretary have displayed in pursuing my claim and obtaining a reasonable compensation settlement for me. I have no reservations on recommending Turner Freeman to my family or anyone else for that matter.
Ernie P – Lancashire (UK)
Ciaran, I would like to thank you for all you have done for my father during his illness regarding his claim. I appreciate it and I’m sure my dad would have appreciated it too. Thank you once again.
J. O. – Beaudesert
I would like to thank you for the efficient service you and your firm provided to me for the great outcome of my claim and the way that all tests were conducted. I did not know what the outcome would be when i first meet you however thank you for all you have done and congratulations on a job well done.
Doug – Elanora
Congratulations to Ciaran Ehrich, Partner of Turner Freeman, and his legal team for the no stress, positive manner that you handled my no win no fee claim, securing a recommended compensation outcome plus legal fees out of court leaving the case open for any future complications. Thank you for also helping set up support from Icare Dust Disease Care in the form of a pension, at home carer and medical fees. We are very grateful to Ciaran and his office staff for the outcome of my case and. I highly recommend his legal team.
Yours sincerely, J.M
Ciaran, I wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your professionalism and guidance through this difficult time in our lives. Whilst the money from James Hardie didn’t help Dad, it will help his children and grandchildren now and in the future which I’m sure gave Dad some peace of mind. The thing that helped the most was the insurance money from Icare as the medical bills were quite substantial. Thanks again, Ciaran. Keep up the great work that you do.
Memberships & Associations
- Admitted to the High Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Member of the Queensland Law Society and the Gold Coast District Law Association
- Graduate of the Queensland University of Technology