- Andrew holds a Bachelor of Arts with a Bachelor of Laws (BALLB) majoring in Marketing, Media and Communication from Macquarie University. Andrew also holds a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice.
- Throughout his legal degree, Andrew was accepted into a selective exchange program where he studied in Oxford for one semester. This was a wonderful opportunity which strengthened Andrew’s understanding of the law.
- Andrew specialises in statutory workers compensation, total and permanent disablement, income protection claims as well as motor vehicle accident claims, work injury damages claims, public liability claims and occupier liability claims.
What Andrew’s Clients Say About Him
- “I am writing this email to show my gratitude for your help and support during my trying period. I thank you for your time, support and the outcome. Words alone can not express how I feel but deep down in my heart I am sincerely and truly grateful so I am using this medium to say; thank you Luke, thank you Andrew, and thank you Turner Freeman.” – Zaffra
- “A big thanks to you guys for all the hard work you have done to make it happen, I appreciate all your effort as you have taken a lot of the stress out of the process for me.” Trevor
Bachelor of Arts w/ Bachelor of Laws, Macquarie University
Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice