Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 17 September 2021
Turner Freeman Lawyers is a national plaintiff law firm.
Due to growth of our practice we have an excellent opportunity for an experienced personal injury lawyer to join our Campbelltown office. You will have responsibility for a mixed practice comprising of workers compensation, work injury damages, CTP, TPD and public liability matters.
To be considered for this role you will need to fit the below criteria:-
- Experienced in plaintiff personal injury litigation up to Senior Associate level;
- A strong knowledge of the workers compensation legislation;
- IRO accredited would be highly desirable;
- Strong technical ability;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as part of a team;
- Excellent written and verbal communication;
- Ability to be able to listen and empathise with clients and their situations;
- Ability to be able to move matters through ensuring at all times the client’s best interests are always maintained;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to always achieving the best possible result for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent mentoring and supervision from Senior practitioners who have been recognised for their expertise in the area of Personal Injury litigation;
- Excellent potential for career advancement within a National law firm;
If you are looking at taking that next step in your career and want the benefits of working for a large National firm, then please apply below.