Personal Injury Lawyer
Job Title: Personal Injury Lawyer
Position: Full Time
Opening Date: 24 May 2021
ABOUT THE ROLE
We have a new opportunity for an enthusiastic Personal Injury lawyer with at least 2 years PAE to join our Sydney CBD office.
You will have responsibility for a busy workers compensation practice. This role would suit someone who is looking for that next step in their career, where you will be responsible for your own practice and have strong support from both administrative and professional staff.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Have at least 2 years PQE of practising in plaintiff personal injury law;
- Strong technical ability;
- A thorough understanding of the relevant statutory workers compensation legislation;
- Ability to manage a high volume case load;
- Ability to work autonomously as well as within a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Ability to be able to listen to and empathise with clients and their situations;
- A high level of attention to detail;
- A commitment to achieving the best result for your clients and to be able to resolve issues and/or problems expeditiously whilst securing a positive result;
- Maintain and build new client relationships for the practice.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN THE TEAM
- Competitive remuneration;
- Excellent potential for career advancement within a National law firm;
- Work with people who are passionate about ensuring our clients are provided with first class legal services.
In return for your expertise and enthusiasm you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and excellent mentoring and support from the Partner who leads the department.
If you fit the above criteria and are interested in making that next career move, then please forward your cover letter and resume to:
Ms Sally Gleeson, Partner