Upcoming asbestos seminars in Queensland
These seminars are free to attend and you will be able to access the latest information on asbestos related diseases and the support available for those affected by asbestos.
Speakers at the seminars include:
- Helen Colbert, President of QARDSS
- Ray Colbert, Secretary of QARDSS
- Thady Blundell, Society Legal Officer
- A representative of DOTS Occupational Therapy
- A representative of Workplace Health & Safety
- A representative of Carers Qld
Please RSVP to QARDSS on 1800 776 412 or Turner Freeman on 1800 683 928 to attend any of these seminars. Refreshments will be served at the end of each seminar.
Tuesday, 15 May 2012 from 10am to 12noon
Redcliffe RSL, Irene Street, Redcliffe
Tuesday, 29 May 2012 from 10am to 12noon
Ipswich Civic Centre, Cnr Limestone & Nicholas Streets, Ipswich
Tuesday, 5 June 2012 from 10am to 12noon
Wynnum RSL, 174 Tingal Road, Wynnum Qld 4178
Tuesday, 19 June 2012 from 10am to 12noon
Maroochydore RSL, Memorial Avenue, Maroochydore
Please call our office on 1800 683 928 to RSVP for catering purposes or for further details.