Asbestos Disease Compensation
- Mesothelioma claims
- Asbestosis claims
- Lung cancer claims
- Pleural Plaques claims
- Asbestos Related Pleural Disease
- Other Occupational Dust Diseases
- Psychiatric conditions
- Asbestos compensation process
- Our Victories
- Register Asbestos/Silica Exposure
- Avenues of compensation
- Asbestos case studies
- Referral and Support Organisations
- Asbestos products
Register Asbestos Exposure
Turner Freeman maintains thousands of files for people who were exposed to asbestos. These files are important for a number of reasons.
Specifically, the register:
- Ensures that people who have been exposed to asbestos receive regular updates of information.
- Ensures that, if those people develop an asbestos related disease, there is already a record of their exposure to asbestos and a claim can be commenced immediately.
- Provides a vital source of information that helps us to assist other clients.
After you register, we will open an obligation free file in your name. A solicitor from our office will then contact you and take details from you regarding your exposure to asbestos and your health.
We will prepare a statement for you and, if appropriate, take other steps to advise you if you have a claim. We will regularly review your file and contact you to ensure your rights are protected.