Jenna heads our Queensland Wills & Estates Department at Turner Freeman Lawyers. She is based in our Brisbane office, however services clients state wide. She works exclusively in the area of Succession Law as this is where her passion lies.
Jenna’s clients appreciate her “hands-on” and direct approach that she provides at an especially difficult time in their lives when they lost a loved one.
Jenna always strives to do the best she can for her clients to ensure that their wishes are adhered to, as well as tries to achieve the best outcome for her clients if they have been unfairly left out of a Will. She is also experienced in defending the Estate against complex claims.
What Jenna’s Clients Say about Her
“Thank you Jenna for everything you have done for me in a relatively short period and for the spectacular result you achieved for me. What you achieved without mediation and without court action is amazing. From receiving nothing to half of my father’s estate will simply change my life and my family’s forever. I thank you for accepting such a hard and complex case and appreciate it more than you ever know that you fought hard at exposing things as they were. You are a remarkable lady, a great solicitor with so much knowledge and the most important true to your word and trustworthy.” R.G. – Brisbane
“It has been a very difficult time for me, but your attention to detail, your prompt responses and returning of calls have made a real difference. We love that you are professional yet personable and that you’ve been reliable and informative every step of the way” T.H. – Ipswich
Qualifications & Memberships
- Jenna completed 12 month articles as a Trainee Lawyer before being admitted as a lawyer.
- Jenna completed a Bachelor of Laws at The University of Southern Queensland and was crowned valedictorian for her inaugural graduating law cohort.
- Jenna has lectured at the Australian National University as a seasonal academic in Wills and Estates Law
- Jenna is currently completing her masters in Wills and Estates Law at the college of law.
- Jenna is a member of the Queensland Law Society, the Society of Trusts and Equity Practitioners as well as other non-profit organisations.