Have you have been unfairly left out of a Will or left with an unfair share? We can help you dispute, contest or challenge the Will to ensure you receive all that you deserve from the estate through Estate Litigation. Find out more.
Estates, wills and trusts are a complex area of the law. Estate planning such as the drafting of a will can be complex even for people with relatively modest assets. If there are assets that are not held personally such as funds held in trusts and joint superannuation accounts, these will need to be managed by a specialist solicitor skilfully to ensure the assets are distributed the way the owner intended.
Our Wills and Estate department provides a specialist Will drafting service. We can help you prepare a legal Will to ensure your loved ones and beneficiaries are provided for as you wish. If you are drafting a simple Will this can be completed over the phone without the need to visit our office. If you're interested in finding out more, please contact us.
If you are contesting a Will, part of that process might also include to challenge a superannuation payout if part of an insurance policy of the person who passed away. Turner Freeman Lawyers can assist clients with superannuation policy claims. Our Wills and Estates lawyers can discuss this with you during your obligation free first consultation.
Turn to Turner Freeman
Our dedicated team of experts are experienced in the area of Wills and Estates Law. Whatever the legal process may be, the caring team at Turner Freeman Lawyers will assist you in a professional and cost effective manner.
- It is important that you plan ahead for aging, death and the associated legal issues. Death and incapacity do not need to be intimidating topics. In our experience, after speaking with our team, our clients are satisfied and relieved when they have made appropriate arrangements in relation to their Estate Planning, and in doing so, achieve peace of mind that their affairs are in order.
- It is important to keep your Estate Planning documents up to date and to engage with your lawyer regularly to minimise the likelihood of problems arising. Seeking professional legal advice to assist with your Estate Plan will ensure you receive advice which is individually tailored to your unique circumstances.
- Do it yourself Will kits and websites may seem like a cost effective option, however, if there is a problem with the Will it may not come to light until after your passing. When the Will is needed, a DIY Will can cause significant expense to your Estate if the Will is inconsistent, invalid or otherwise unclear. Not to mention the fact that without professional advice, you may not have documents in place which ensure your wishes are carried out. The cost of getting professional legal advice now is usually insignificant compared to the time, cost and inconvenience of trying to fix problems later.
- With the experienced advice offered by Turner Freeman Lawyers, we can assist you to consider and understand your options to ensure that you have made all necessary arrangements in the event you lose capacity or pass away.
- Wills and Estates, is an area of law which combines many different legal issues such as family law, equity, trusts, property and contracts. Therefore, it is important that experienced legal advice is obtained in order to ensure issues and unintended complications are avoided.
- At Turner Freeman Lawyers, we pride ourselves on providing a comprehensive range of care and advice that goes beyond simply offering legal representation. When you are in a difficult situation and need legal help, we are here to take care of the legal side of things.