- Named one of the recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Australia as well as in Western Australia in 2019.
- Alana has been specialising in asbestos litigation since joining Turner Freeman in 2010.
- Alana completed her post graduate law degree, Juris Doctor, at the University of New England in New South Wales and her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in Western Australia.
- Alana enjoys the medical aspect of asbestos litigation having a background in medical science.
What Alana’s Clients Say about Her
- “Thank you for all your hard work and a good result.” George & Delys
- “Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in getting my case sorted. Nothing was ever too hard. Really appreciated.” David
- “Thank you for all your assistance and care. Your hard work ensured that he was not worried about me for the future.” C.F.
Alana has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Australia as well as Western Australia for 2019.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Forensics from Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Molecular Biology and Biomedical Science from Murdoch University
- Member of the Law Society of WA