- Named one of the recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Australia as well as in Western Australia in 2018.
- Alana has been specialising in asbestos litigation since joining Turner Freeman in 2010.
- Alana completed her post graduate law degree, Juris Doctor, at the University of New England in New South Wales and her Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice in Western Australia.
- Alana enjoys the medical aspect of asbestos litigation having a background in medical science.
What Alana’s Clients Say about Her
- “Thank you for all your hard work and a good result.” George & Delys
- “Thank you so much for all of your time and effort in getting my case sorted. Nothing was ever too hard. Really appreciated.” David
- “Thank you for all your assistance and care. Your hard work ensured that he was not worried about me for the future. ” C.F.
Alana has been listed in Doyle’s Guide as one of the recommended asbestos compensation lawyers in Australia as well as Western Australia for 2018.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Forensics from Murdoch University
- Bachelor of Science majoring in Molecular Biology and Biomedical Science from Murdoch University
- Member of the Law Society of WA