- Allanah specialises in personal injury law with a focus on workers compensation claims, work injury damages, motor vehicle accident claims, occupiers and public liability claims, total and permanent disablement, superannuation claims and other common law claims.
- Allanah is a senior associated based in our Parramatta office and travels to see clients when required.
- Allanah takes great pride in practicing as a plaintiff personal injury lawyer and assisting her clients pursue their rights and entitlements during often difficult times.
Allanah joined Turner Freeman as a Graduate Lawyer in 2014 and was appointed an Associate of the firm in 2017.
What Allanah’s Clients Say about Her
- “Thanks so much Allanah for all your help in getting this outcome for me! I really do appreciate all the hard work you put into me getting this result.” Gordon
- “Allanah’s communication with me through the case was outstanding: keeping me informed always. I am so impressed with her. Words cannot express my gratitude effectively.” Lloyd
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law, Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Arts (Majoring in Sociology), Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Officer
- Law Society of New South Wales