- Ben specialises in the following areas of personal injury law:
- Workers compensation
- Work injury damages
- Occupiers and public liability
- Motor vehicle accidents
- Total and permanent disability insurance
- Based in our Newcastle office, Ben also services clients located in Newcastle, the Hunter Region, Central Coast and Mid-North New South Wales.
Ben joined Turner Freeman in December 2010 as a law clerk and became a solicitor in February 2012. He became an Associate of the firm in July 2015, in 2017 promoted to Senior Associate then in 2019 promoted to Partner.
- Ben practices in the field of personal injury law. He represents workers who have been injured in industrial accidents, making claims for compensation on behalf of his clients against employers and other negligent parties. Ben also represents motorists, cyclists and pedestrians injured in motor vehicle accidents.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class 1) – University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Economics – University of Newcastle
- Law Society of New South Wales
- WIRO/ILARS Approved Legal Service Provider