Courtney is a solicitor based in our Brisbane Office practicing exclusively in all areas of Wills and Estates: Estate Planning, Estate Administration and Estate Litigation.
She was admitted as a solicitor in 2017 after completing her university studies both in Townsville and Brisbane. Previously Courtney has also had experience in Family Law and Property Law. Courtney joined the Wills and Estates team of Turner Freeman in 2021.
Qualifications and Membership
- Holds a Bachelor of Laws from Griffith University
- Holds a Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice from the Queensland University of Technology.
- Admitted as a Lawyer to the Supreme Court of Queensland 2017.
- Admitted as a Lawyer to the High Court of Australia 2021.
- Member of the Queensland Law Society.