- Named as one of the recommended workers compensation lawyers in South Australia for 3 years in a row.
- Dante is a Senior Associate in our Adelaide office and specialises in workers compensation, industrial deafness and superannuation insurance claims.
- Since joining Turner Freeman in July 2011, Dante has been representing clients in South Australian and Commonwealth jurisdictions. He can meet clients at home or in hospital if they are unable to travel.
Industrial deafness claim specialist
Since commencing at the firm, Dante has developed a particular interest in claims for noise induced hearing loss. He successfully prosecutes hundreds of claims each year.
Dante represents workers from all industries and occupational backgrounds including building and construction trades, mining, manufacturing, transport, hospitality, cleaning, teaching, retail, agriculture and council and government workers. This allows Dante to provide tailored advice and representation for his clients.
Workers compensation claims
- Outside of hearing loss claims Dante has a large general workers compensation practice. He provides advice and representation across all aspects of workers compensation including weekly payments, medical expenses and lump sum compensation, including death claims.
- Dante also has a developing practice representing clients in superannuation insurance claims.
- Dante’s educational background include studies in the health sciences. He has a keen interest in public health, biomedical and biological science and allied health.
What’s Dante’s Clients Say about Him
- “I just want to say a big thankyou for all you did for me in relation to my workcover compensation claim. I can’t thank you enough. If I ever need a lawyer, I will be sure to give you a call and I will recommend the Turner Freeman law firm to all my family and friends.” Jackie
- “Thank you so much for all the work you have done for me. I really appreciate everything. You have been wonderful.” Cynthia
Dante has been recognised in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended compensation lawyers in South Australia for 3 years in a row.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws (with Honours) – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of Health Sciences – University of Adelaide
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice – Law Society of South Australia
- Law Society of South Australia