Philip is an Associate at our Campbelltown office specialising in motor vehicle accident, workers compensation, public liability and superannuation claims.
Philip’s experience working in personal injury law commenced while he was completing his university studies. He quickly realised he enjoyed making a practical difference in the lives of injured people and has since been committed to this area of law.
Prior to joining Turner Freeman, Philip worked at both a small and mid-tier law firm, representing injured people from a range of backgrounds. He has had successful conduct of matters in the District Court, Claims Assessment and Resolution Service, Workers Compensation Commission and Dispute Resolution Service.
Before his admission as a lawyer, Philip worked for a number of years for a leading child protection charity.
What Philip’s Clients Say About Him
- “I had a case settled recently with the help from Phillip Ferraro (Campbelltown). I want this to be a huge compliment to him. Phillip helped me at a time that was so overwhelming and stressful and made the process so easy and smooth. He put in so much time and effort to get me what I rightfully deserved. I feel like I owe Phillip my life. He has made it possible for me to get on with my life past my injury, be pain free and get back to normal. And I could never pay Phillip back for what he has done for me. I want him to know just how grateful I am for the help me gave me. The best solicitor I could have asked for!” Elizabeth
- “I’d like to thank Philip Ferraro and the Turner Freeman Legal team for an outstanding win on my personal injury claim. From day one I felt that I was in very capable hands, they made the whole process super easy and I got an outcome that far exceeded my expectation. Thank you so much for the help.”
- Bachelor of Arts (Macquarie University)
- Bachelor of Laws (Macquarie University)
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice (College of Law)