Have you or your loved one been injured in a motor vehicle accident?

If you wish to make a claim for your injuries, a CTP injury claim form needs to be submitted to the insurer of the vehicle at fault within 6 months of the motor accident.

To identify the relevant CTP insurer, you will need the following information:

  1. The date of the motor accident.
  2. The plate number of the vehicle at fault.

Go to https://account.ezyreg.sa.gov.au/account/ctp-insurer-search.htm and enter the motor accident details to identify the relevant Compulsory Third Party insurer.

What if I don’t have the plate number of the other driver?

If you have been injured in a motor accident, you should attend your local police station and file a police report.  Once a report is made, the South Australian Police will investigate the incident, and they may be able to identify the vehicles involved.

How can Turner Freeman help?

If you think you might have a personal injury claim, you should contact us to discuss your options.  It is important to seek advice as soon as possible because there are strict time limits that apply in South Australia.

You should not accept any settlement offers from the CTP insurer without firstly obtaining legal advice.  You may be entitled to more than what is being offered to you and if you engage a lawyer, they can make sure you are properly compensated.

Our no win no fee practice means that you will not be responsible for our legal costs should you not recover compensation. For more information, please contact us on 08 8213 1000.