- Alice is an experienced personal injury lawyer based in our Adelaide office. She has successfully represented clients in significant medical negligence, public liability and motor vehicle accident injury claims.
Alice’s key practice areas are:
- Motor Vehicle Accident Injuries
- Medical Negligence
- Public Liability
- Workers Compensation
- Total and Permanent Disablement (Superannuation)
- Whilst Alice works primarily from the Adelaide office and represents clients located throughout South Australia, she can also meet clients at home or in hospital if they are unable to travel.
- Alice takes time to get to know her clients and their individual situations, prioritising their needs at all times. She is passionate about pursuing the rights and entitlements of injured people and is committed to securing the best possible outcome for her clients.
Personal injury litigation can be complicated, and Alice ensures that clients receive quality advice and understand every step of their legal journey. Alice’s friendly and professional approach minimises stress, and she ensures that her clients receive the support they need throughout the process.
What Alice’s Clients Say about Her
- “I wanted to thank you for your compassion and the time you spent on my claim. I am so very grateful.” Wendy
- “Thank you so much for your help and perseverance in my matter.” Ian
- “I appreciate the time and effort you in particular have given in processing my claim and would recommend your firm to anybody considering legal action. Thank you for being approachable and easy to deal with over the last 12 months.” Michael
Qualifications & Memberships
- Master of Laws – The Australian National University
- Bachelor of Laws and Legal Practice – Flinders University
- Bachelor of Arts – Flinders University
- Master of Laws – Australian National University (currently completing)
- Law Society of South Australia