Turner Freeman’s Queensland offices currently remain open and we are continuing to represent our valued clients and provide exceptional legal services throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
We do however need to emphasise that many of our clients are considered high risk if they contract the virus, and the health of our staff and clients is of utmost importance. Turner Freeman has therefore implemented the following social distancing and hygiene practices: –
- Any person who has:-
- recently travelled from overseas;
- been in contact with someone who has recently travelled overseas; or
- who is experiencing cold and/or flu like symptoms.
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND OUR OFFICES IN PERSON.
Instead, we ask that you contact our office via email or telephone to discuss alternative arrangements.
- All staff are under instruction to wash their hands thoroughly and regularly, and to use hand sanitiser supplied in all offices before and after all person to person contact.
- Reception areas, meeting and conference rooms are cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis.
- Staff access only areas are also cleaned and sanitised on a regular basis.
- All staff are under instruction to be vigilant in their implementation of social distancing measures, including keeping 1.5 meters distance from others, and reducing person-to-person contact in the course of our daily practice wherever practical.
We ask that our clients and visitors continue to follow the current directives and recommendations of our national and state leaders and health experts and do their part to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus.
Turner Freeman wishes all our clients and colleagues well, and urge you all to stay safe and look out for one another.