- Brooke is an Associate in our Sunshine Coast office and specialises in compensation law claims.
- Brooke also practices in all estate planning matters and helps families understand the value of wills and estate planning. Brooke is passionate about bringing peace of mind and quality advice to local Sunshine Coast families to simplify what is generally a difficult or uncertain time in their lives.
A legal expert you can trust
- “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere” (Martin Luther King, Jr.) is Brooke’s favourite quote, one she lives and works by on a daily basis.
- “My aim in every interaction with my clients and colleagues is to leave a person all the better for my having been present” says Brooke. “This requires taking the effort to really understand a person’s situation and their wants and needs from our services and then delivering on those personalised outcomes with exceptional and professional advice, client relations and management of their legal issues.”
What Brooke’s Clients Say about Her
- “Your generosity and kindness is greatly appreciated.” Jill
- “Thank you so much for all your help re my claim. Wish you all the best.” Brian
Supporter of the local Sunshine Coast community
- A genuine and steadfast litigator, Brooke is committed to the Sunshine Coast community and in particular as a supporter and volunteer of the Suncoast Community Legal Service.
- In her spare time, she plays local mixed indoor netball and enjoys trekking through the mountains and National Parks, enjoying the Sunshine Coast lifestyle with her young family.
Please contact Brooke directly for specific information about her areas of law and successful cases.
- Graduating from Griffith University with Bachelor degrees in Law and Arts, she completed her legal education at the College of Law and was admitted to practice in 2010.
- Since joining the firm in 2009, Brooke has gained extensive experience in pursuing claims for everyday Queenslanders in multiple jurisdictions including the Commonwealth, Queensland and New South Wales. She was initially drawn to the law by a strong belief in social justice and protecting the rights of individuals.
- Admitted as a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland
- Queensland Law Society member
- Sunshine Coast Law Association member