Courtney was admitted to practice in 2020 and joined Turner Freeman in October 2021. She is based in the Adelaide office.
Courtney has been practicing in employment law since she was admitted and is passionate about assisting her clients to understand and access their entitlements. She strives to provide support to her clients with efficiency and most importantly, compassion.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Law (Honours) – University of Adelaide
- Bachelor of International Studies – University of Adelaide
- Diploma of Languages (French) – University of Adelaide
- Certificate of European Studies – SciencePo Strasbourg, France
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practise
- Law Society of South Australia