- Gaius is based in our Sydney office. He has over 33 years of legal experience in conducting all types of personal injury claims. He has been an accredited specialist in personal injury law since 1996.
- He has been with Turner Freeman since 1988, and was a partner between July 1999 and February 2022.
- Following his appointment as a general member of the Personal Injury Commission, he is now consulting with Turner Freeman, conducting and advising upon complex District Court and Supreme Court matters only
Qualifications & Memberships
- Bachelor of Laws – University of Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts – University of Sydney
- Accredited Specialist in Personal Injury Law
- Law Society of New South Wales
- Australian Lawyers Alliance