- Named one of the recommended and leading compensation lawyers in Queensland for 7 years in a row.
- An accredited specialist since 1999 Harry has honed his skills in the ever-changing areas of compensation and negligence law. Currently he heads up the compensation law section of our Logan office.
- What he loves best about his career and his area of specialty is that each day presents challenges and the chance to solve problems: of legal, practical, technical, and inter-personal kinds. This passion for problem-solving and an enduring commitment to advancing his clients’ interests has meant that he is independently regarded as a preeminent lawyer by competitors and opponents alike.
What Harry’s Clients Say about Him
- “Harry, I believe it is only because of your determination and the strategies you used and your skill as a lawyer that i went from a position where i could have lost our home and still being unable to work to a position of now […] financially secure for the future, i will be forever grateful, thankyou.” Russell
- “Many thanks to Harry and the team in Brisbane City. Throughout my case I found Harry to be extremely helpful and knowledgeable.” J.C. – West End
- “A big thank you to Turner Freeman compensation lawyers! Harry handled my claim for me and I must say how brilliant the team was. The team was professional and respectful through out the whole process and took the time to explain everything to me step by step. Harry and Anthony went above and beyond and secured a settlement well above what was expected, which has in turn helped me greatly. I don’t think I would have had the same exceptional service nor outcome had I gone elsewhere. Again a big thank you to Harry and the staff at Turner Freeman Lawyers you really are a great team!” Darren
Experience, Qualifications & Awards
- Harry is an accredited specialist in Personal Injury Law.
- He pursued post-graduate studies and was awarded a Master of Laws in 2013.
- Harry is a published author by the market leading legal publisher, LexisNexis, and continues to contribute to that publication.
Harry has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the recommended and leading compensation lawyers in Queensland for 8 years in a row.