We care about our carbon footprint
At Turner Freeman Lawyers we recognise that we all have an important part to play in helping our future environment and we are committed to making a difference.
Our staff at all levels has taken a number of proactive initiatives to help achieve a sustainable future and reduce our carbon footprint.
Some of these initiatives include:
- Using natural resources wherever possible to reduce the impact on our environment
- Reduce our consumption of resources and improve efficiency of those resources
- Use recycling paper and encourage recycling in the office of things like paper, toner cartridges and other office equipments
- Ensure food wastage are minimised when catering is organised
- Reduce, reuse recycle whenever, wherever possible
- Wherever possible lights, computers and printers are turned off at the end of each day
We actively support community initiatives such as Clean up Australia, Close the Loop as well as Earth Hour as much as possible.