Tell us what happened, and we will provide you with the various options so you know where you stand.
Superannuation Lawyers Perth
Can’t work due to injury or illness?
Are you unable to work due to injury or illness? You may be able to access additional compensation through your Superannuation. You also do not need to prove that the injury or illness was caused by someone else, or that it is work related.
Most superannuation funds provide cover for Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD), Death or Income Protection Insurance. You may also be able to access your superannuation account balance prior to the usual retirement age if you are permanently incapacitated from working. Contact your leading superannuation lawyers in Perth on 13 43 63.
Types of Superannuation claims
We can assist clients in the following areas:
- Total and Permanent Disability (TPD) Claims
- Life Insurance or Death Benefits
- Income Protection or Total and Temporary Disablement (TTD)
- Disability Claims Litigation
- Superannuation fund and superannuation laws
- Financial Planners – Adding value to your clients
Which superannuation claim and I eligible for?
There are 4 broad areas of superannuation law that you may be able to claim a personal injury from.
For some specific occupations, including Commonwealth or State public servants and members of the military, there is also a range of additional benefits available.
If you are injured while travelling you may have coverage through travel insurance. If you have a mortgage or other loan you may also have loan insurance.
Do I need a specialist superannuation lawyer?
You will need to see a specialist lawyer if:
- If you are concerned about your working future due to your injury
- if you wish to find out if your claim is worthwhile to pursue.
Why do I need a specialist lawyer?
Our specialist disability lawyers can provide you advice on whether you are able to make a claim and what benefits available to you. The best way to maximise your compensation claim benefits is to contact us as soon as possible after your injury.
Remember, your injury does not need to be work related.
Why choose us?
- We provide ‘No Win No Fee‘ for disability claims litigation
- We can come to you if you are too ill to visit us
- Your first meeting with us is obligation free – you do not have to retain us
Our No Win No Fee policy in insurance, superannuation and TPD claims
Our Superannuation and TPD lawyers in Perth can help with your insurance , superannuation and disability claims. We can also help you contest, challenge or dispute a rejected disability claim on a ‘No Win No Fee‘ basis.