- Luke specialises in statutory workers compensation, total and permanent disablement, income protection claims as well as motor vehicle accident claims, work injury damages claims, public liability claims and occupier liability claims.
- Luke is based in our Parramatta office, but will see clients in any office by appointment. He will also travel to see clients in hospitals and at their homes.
- Luke takes great pride in representing his clients and assisting in the pursuit of their rights and entitlements.
He joined Turner Freeman as a Law Clerk in February 2015 before commencing employment as a Graduate Lawyer in June 2015.
Luke has been listed in Doyles Guide as one of the Injury & Compensation Law Rising Stars in Australia for 2020.
What Luke’s Clients Say About Him
- “I don’t know how I could ever express my gratitude to Luke Power and the team at Turner Freeman Parramatta for representing me. I’m now in a financial position that has set me up for life. Luke has personally changed the trajectory for my children and I. I suddenly see a really bright future and I’m now inspired and energised to contribute back to society, and the world at my greatest potential. My chance meeting with Luke has turned out to be one of the single greatest things to ever happen. For 2.5 years he managed my case seamlessly and flawlessly. He was always incredibly kind and caring, always had the answers, always reassured me, always been available, and always achieved results in my favour. I’m also aware of how much work he must have managed behind the scenes without my knowledge, and protected me from anything damaging. Luke always communicated with me with positivity. At times when I felt completely helpless, his positivity and assurance got me through. I never imagined I’d be involved in a legal process. Now that I’ve come out the other side, I cannot imagine how I would have ever done it without Luke Power.” H.K.
Qualifications & Memberships
- Juris Doctor, University of Technology Sydney
- Bachelor of Arts/Psychology, University of Sydney
- Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice
- Approved Legal Service Provider to the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office
- Law Society of New South Wales
- NSW Young Lawyers Civil Litigation Committee
I had an initial meeting with Luke Power and to be honest I expected little and had no trust for the legal profession. After 3 hours I left feeling that I had halved my burden and Luke Power was on my side. I have not only gained a friend and advocate in Luke Power, I have also gained a family in the Staff at the Turner Freeman Parramatta Office. I would recommend Luke Power and Turner Freeman to any Emergency Services workers who need their own Super hero.
Tim, Parramatta (NSW)
I would like to commend the Personal Injury team at Parramatta for their customer service, ability to get things done and for being compassionate and understanding. My solicitor has gone and beyond what I would have expected from anyone in a legal position. I cannot speak highly enough and will recommend anyone in a similar situation to go through Turner Freeman.
I am writing this email to show my gratitude for your help and support during my trying period. I thank you for your time, support and the outcome. I have counted 2019 as a terrible and a failed year financially for me but with the outcome I can look over it. Words alone can not express how I feel but deep down in my heart I am sincerely and truly grateful so I am using this medium to say; thank you Luke, thank you Andrew, and thank you Turner Freeman. I am truly free.
Luke bears an incredible strength and fearlessness that has continuously assured me I am being represented by the very best in the business.