No Win No Fee on all compensation claims

Car Accident Lawyers Perth

Who Qualifies for a Car Accident Claim?

If you’ve suffered injuries from a car or motorcycle accident, or any other road-related incident, you may be eligible to pursue a personal injury claim. This includes injuries sustained as a cyclist or motorcycle rider, passengers on public transportation, or pedestrians involved in motor vehicle accidents. Furthermore, if you were financially dependent on a person who lost their life in a car or pedestrian accident, you might be entitled to file for compensation.

Types of Car Accident Injuries

People who have experienced a car accident can suffer from a range of psychological and physical injuries. Such injuries can include:

  1. Whiplash
  2. Neck Injuries
  3. Brain Injuries
  4. Spinal Cord Injuries
  5. Fractures
  6. Nervous shock or psychological injuries
  7. Scarring, and more.

When filing a car accident claim, there are a variety of factors that will be considered, including how severe your injury is, medical expenses, lost wages, and past and future loss of income. If the accident occurred while you were on a business trip, you might also be eligible for Workers’ Compensation.

No Win No Fee Compensation Lawyers | Turner Freeman

No Win, No Fee Motor Vehicle Accident Lawyers in Perth

Turner Freeman’s personal injury compensation claim lawyers in Perth work under no win no fee terms and conditions. This means that if we do not win your case then you do not have to pay any legal fees. You will only be required to pay a reasonable fee for our legal services if we win your case, at the end of the claim process.

We believe everyone should be entitled to pursue personal injury claims without fear of financial risk, which is why all our personal injury claims are offered on a no win no fee basis.

If you find yourself involved in a motor vehicle accident, it is crucial to follow these steps:

  1. Gather the registration details of the vehicles involved and the other driver’s information.
  2. When you can, take photographs of the accident scene, the vehicles, and collect the names and contact information for any witnesses.
  3. Report the incident to the Western Australia Police.
  4. If you have sustained any injuries, promptly consult with your General Practitioner (GP).
  5. Reach out to Turner Freeman and speak with a lawyer specializing in motor accident compensation.

Here's an overview of our car accident claims process at Turner Freeman

  1. Acquiring details, reporting the accident, and seeking medical attention:
    • It’s essential to make efforts to obtain the at-fault driver’s registration number and contact information.
    • To pursue car accident compensation for injuries sustained in a motor vehicle accident, you must report the incident to the Police.
    • In cases where the Police do not attend the scene, a Report of Traffic Incident must be submitted to the nearest police station.
    • As soon as you become aware of your personal injury, seek medical attention.
    • Your doctor must complete a CTP medical certificate, ensuring that all injuries are documented.
  2. Contact Us:
    • Contact Turner Freeman Lawyers at 13 43 63 or fill out our online form after seeking medical treatment for further guidance.
    • Our car accident lawyers will then gather the necessary medical evidence to support your compensation claim.
  3. Submit a Notice of Accident Claim form to the CTP insurer:
    • One of our car accident lawyers will prepare the Notice of Accident claim in the approved format and submit it to the compulsory third-party (CTP) insurance company of the at-fault vehicle.
  4. Participation in rehabilitation:
    • Once the insurer deems the notice of accident claim form as compliant, they will assist in your reasonable and necessary rehabilitation and medical treatment.
    • You’ll need to maintain regular consultations with your doctor to ensure updated treatment plans are provided to the insurer.
  5. Assessing injuries and settlement offer:
    • It can take up to 12 months for injuries to stabilize, after which we will arrange for specialist medical practitioners to assess your personal injuries.
    • Using the injuries suffered and other evidence, we will advise you on the potential compensation amount and make an offer to the insurer to settle your car accident claim.
  6. Attend a Compulsory Settlement Conference:
    • We will inform you about the value of your compensation claim and schedule a negotiation session for your settlement.
  7. Receiving Compensation if the Matter Settles:
    • The majority of car accident claims are resolved before reaching a court trial.
    • We will keep you informed at every stage, ensuring you’re aware of the status of your claim.
    • If the insurer is unwilling to offer a reasonable settlement, we will initiate court proceedings to seek compensation for your injuries.

What am I able to claim for?

The type and amount of compensation you may be entitled to will depend on the severity of your injuries and your personal situation. You might be entitled to claim:

  • Loss of wages
  • Medical expenses
  • Rehabilitation costs
  • Pain and suffering
  • Care and assistance from friends, family, or others
  • Damage that your vehicle sustained including its contents (often claimed through your car insurance provider)
  • Possible coverage of ongoing treatment costs by the insurer.

We will guide you every step of the way

Icons / Featured / Step 01

Get in touch with us

Tell us what happened, and we will provide you with the various options so you know where you stand.

Icons / Featured / Step 02

Free case assessment

All initial case assessments are free. You receive expert advice so you clearly understand your options.

Icons / Featured / Step 03

No Win, No Fee

We only get paid at the end of a claim if our clients receive a successful result.


Frequently asked questions

Who is entitled to seek compensation for a motor vehicle accident?

The CTP scheme in Western Australia provides insurance coverage for individuals who have sustained injuries due to a road accident, provided they are not responsible for the accident. Eligible parties encompass a range of scenarios, including:

  • Drivers, cyclists, or other road users who were not responsible for the accident.
  • Passengers in a vehicle, including those using public transportation.
  • Pedestrians.

Furthermore, individuals who have lost a loved one due to a road accident can pursue compensation if they were financially dependent on the deceased person or relied on their services.

What compensation can I receive?

Motor vehicle accident compensation can be claimed by people who have experienced a spinal injury, brain injury, whiplash, neck or back injury or another serious injury. Additionally, you might be eligible for claim compensation for any financial loss you have experienced due to your injuries. This can include:

  • pain and suffering caused by your injuries;
  • any effect on your capacity to work, both in the past and future;
  • the need for care and assistance (both paid and from your friends and family).
  • Any out-of-pocket expenses including medical treatment (such as surgery) both in the past and future.

Our No Win No Fee Policy for Road Accident Claims

In Western Australia, we represent our clients in personal injury claims on a “No Win-No Fee” agreement. This means that unless we successfully secure compensation for our clients, they will not be billed for any legal services or expenses associated with pursuing the claim. If you have inquiries about our fee policy, please don’t hesitate to consult one of our specialists in road accident claims, as specific conditions do apply.

Motor Vehicle Claims

Get in touch with us

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.