Angela joined Turner Freeman Lawyers in early 2018 after completing her law degree at Murdoch University. Angela practices in personal injury including dust disease litigation, industrial deafness and workers’ compensation.
Angela acts on behalf of workers’ who suffer from work related hearing loss such as noise induced hearing loss and tinnitus. These claims are brought through WorkCover WA and Angela assists her clients to ensure the process of bringing an industrial deafness claim (also called noise induced hearing loss) is completed with ease and their entitlements are maximised so they can afford the necessary medical expenses, such as hearing aids. Angela successfully brought the first claim for noise induced hearing loss on behalf of a retired firefighter in Western Australia.
Angela also acts for workers in general workers’ compensation claims and is passionate about ensuring injured workers are compensated appropriately.
Angela also represents persons who suffer from mesothelioma, asbestosis and asbestos related lung cancer. Angela has a strong Italian heritage which has assisted her to act on behalf of many Italian migrants who travelled from Italy to Australia including those who worked at Australian Blue Asbestos Pty Limited’s asbestos mine at Wittenoom in Western Australia. Angela has also brought claims against Amaca Pty Ltd (formerly James Hardie and Coy Pty Ltd) as well as various other Defendants.
Angela enjoys the day to day contact with her clients. She is determined to ensure she achieves the best possible outcome and prides herself on making sure her clients feel supported and comfortable during their claim.
What Angie’s Clients Say About Her
- “Your kindness and professionalism was very much appreciated by us both, and especially me. I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the whole process and you certainly simplified it and made it easy to grasp for a layperson. We would like to wish you every success for the future and hope that if ever we are in need of legal assistance we will be more than happy to seek out your help.” – A Douglas
- “Angela, just wanted to thank you personally and the Turner Freeman team for your knowledge and advice in relation to my worker’s compensation claim, as it was accepted and I am now 1 week post surgery. Will definitely keep Turner Freeman in mind if any issues arise and I will recommend anyone I know to you.” S Dawson
- “Thank you again for all your help in this matter. Your kindness, understanding and support in dealing with my Dad’s case, was truly appreciated. You made the whole process less painful than expected.” – R Carroll
- “Just a quick note to say thank you for your exemplary work over the past couple of days in rather difficult circumstances. Huge kudos for being proactive and very client focused in getting DVA onside and the paperwork sorted out. Thank you for going the extra mile and for your calm, composing and respectful manner.” – D Falkiner
- “Thank you for your fast, efficient work in fighting for Dad’s compensation as it was most definitely needed to pay for the round the clock care we needed in the last few weeks. Keep fighting the fight you’re doing an amazing job.” – A Magri
Bachelor of Laws, Murdoch University
Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
Law Society of Western Australia