Isabelle was admitted as a Lawyer of the Supreme Court of New South Wales in February 2018. She practises primarily in the areas of Wills and Estates and Property law.
Isabelle is passionate about all aspects of estate planning and property transactions. She utilises her legal knowledge and skills to provide clients with practical insights that help them achieve their goals.
Isabelle is available to see clients in our Toronto and Newcastle offices. She is also available for home visits if attending an office is not possible.
Isabelle is well travelled and speaks four languages. She grew up in Namibia and studied Arts in Western Australia before moving to Newcastle to complete her legal studies.
What Isabelle’s clients say about her
- “Thank you very much for the clear answer I have been after for over a year. I appreciate your work on my matter.”
- “Thank you for your patience and for the professionalism you have displayed.”
Qualifications and memberships
- Juris Doctor at University of Newcastle
- Bachelor of Arts at the University of Western Australia
- Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice
- Legal Practitioner of the Supreme Court of New South Wales
- Member of the Law Society of New South Wales